Crystalcrys•tal (kris′tl),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taled, -tal•ing or (esp. Brit.) -talled, -tal•ling.
- a clear, transparent mineral or glass resembling ice.
- the transparent form of crystallized quartz.
- a solid body having a characteristic internal structure and enclosed by symmetrically arranged plane surfaces, intersecting at definite and characteristic angles.
- anything made of or resembling such a substance.
- a single grain or mass of a crystalline substance.
- glass of fine quality and a high degree of brilliance.
- articles, esp. glassware for the table and ornamental objects, made of such a glass.
- the glass or plastic cover over the face of a watch.
- the piece of germanium, silicon, galena, or the like forming the essential part of a crystal detector.
- the crystal detector itself.
- a quartz crystal ground in the shape of a rectangular parallelepiped, which vibrates strongly at one frequency when electric voltages of that frequency are placed across opposite sides: used to control the frequency of an oscillator(crystal oscillator), as of a radio transmitter.
- [Slang.]any stimulant drug in powder form, as methamphetamine or PCP.
- composed of crystal.
- resembling crystal;
- pertaining to or employing a crystal detector.
- indicating the fifteenth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to make into crystal;
- to cover or coat with, or as if with, crystal (usually fol. by over).
Roadroad (rōd),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, narrow stretch with a smoothed or paved surface, made for traveling by motor vehicle, carriage, etc., between two or more points;
street or highway.
- a way or course: the road to peace.
- a railroad.
- Often, roads. Also called roadstead. a partly sheltered area of water near a shore in which vessels may ride at anchor.
- any tunnel in a mine used for hauling.
- burn up the road, [Slang.]to drive or move very fast.
- down the road, in the future: Economists see higher interest rates down the road.
- hit the road, [Slang.]to begin or resume traveling: We hit the road before sunrise.
- one for the road, a final alcoholic drink taken just before departing from a party, tavern, or the like.
- on the road:
- traveling, esp. as a sales representative.
- on tour, as a theatrical company: The musical ends its New York run next week to go on the road.
under way: We need funds to get the project on the road.
- take to the road, to begin a journey or tour. Also, take the road.
- the road, the places, usually outside of New York City, at which theatrical companies on tour generally give performances.
Arizona (approved esp. for use with zip code).
var. of azo-, esp. before a vowel: azine.
Howdy guys, this post is about 7574 W Crystal Road Glendale, AZ 85308 ( 85308 Homes For Sale #5). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 729 x 486. It's file size is only 59 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you can Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the following image or see more at here: 85308 Homes For Sale.
The home generally has a unique character. Likewise using the pad are situated in the united kingdom. Do not need to adjust the building's construction is an excessive amount of, 7574 W Crystal Road Glendale, AZ 85308 ( 85308 Homes For Sale #5) styles and conventional pad compete.
The bungalow was integrated the 18th-century and it is currently past renovation's stage. In place of attempting to copy the cottage's design, Alex Saint decided to develop yet another kitchen design that can decrease the structural change of the whole villa and preserve this house's character.
Never expected an effect, attractive! In order to keep up with a building's identity, the developer Alex Saint of Home Architecture incorporating a kitchen style in addition to the main building. The effect? Lovely! Yes, a pad located in Chelshire, great britain will be the building in question.